Most people won’t admit it, or don’t even realize it, but
caring for people takes energy out of you.
Investing your time and attention making sure somebody knows
that you love them and that you want to ensure their well-being can drain you:
- even physically.
Love people, but take care of yourself.
Don’t burn yourself out.
yes having a social life is nice and stuff but have you ever listened to kpop
01) The meaning of your name → Seung= Rise high, Yoon= Growing rich > Seung+Yoon= Rising high and growing rich
02) Where you were born → Busan
03) Blood type → B
04) Horoscope → Aquarius
05) The number of the bus you ride(rode) often & subway line → [100→ 1 bus]
06) What you order at coffee shops→ Vanilla Latte
07) Scrambled? Soft Boiled? Hard boiled? Fried?→ Soft boiled
08) Catholic? Christian? Buddhist?→ Catholic
09) What’s in your bag → Composition notes, pen, earphone, iPod, wallet, pouch, handcream, nail clipper
10) Smartphone app that you use often → PowerCam
1) The meaning of your name→ King
2) Where you were born→ Seoul
3) Blood type→ A
4) Horoscope→ Taurus
5) The number of the bus you ride(rode) often & subway line→ 341 Bus, #2 line
6) What you order at coffee shops→ Green Tea Latte
7) Scrambled? Soft Boiled? Hard boiled? Fried?→ Scrambled
8) Christian? Buddhist? Catholic? → Atheist
9) What’s in your bag→ Camera, speaker, earphone
10) Smartphone app that you use often→ Radio
Someone needs to write a ‘the fire alarm went off at 3 am and now the cute guy from the flat next door is standing next to me in his underwear’ AU